CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Teacher Vs. Students

Today in Math we played Teacher Vs. Students to practice our addition facts. The students beat me. However, this is a game I don't mind losing because I only earn a point if a student says the wrong answer for an addition flashcard. I earned zero points, so I lost. I am proud that all of the children answered their flashcard correctly and are mastering their facts. Way to go students!

5 comments:

  1. i love your pictures of lost teeth.


    love zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is Madison i love being in yore class and i love you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet, Madison. I am so glad you are in my class. I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it is me Madison . It is fun to be at cca and if you cold not be at cca i wood not be happy i do not think so and i wood be so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete